Wednesday, October 3, 2007

finding feeds #9

The easiest tools to use were Bloglines & Feedster. Topix was fairly easy, but I didn't find anything interesting for Houston stories. Technorati was easy to use, but didn't give me many results for anything. By the time I got around to Syndic8, I was on "information overload"; it was the least interesting site for me; my eyes didn't no which way to look because there wasn't much delineation between areas on the pages.

Feedster did help me find a couple of promising music blogs. They look like they may have information on types of music I'm interested in, which is not easy to find. One of the music blogs, Tables Turned, even gives instructions on how to start-up a podcast radio station!

I didn't pay too much attention to other ways of finding newsfeeds because of the reason above, "information overload":P

No comments: